Monday, March 8, 2010

Dinner Party

Last night we hosted our very first true, dinner party. It was super scary for me. I was reading a friend's blog who also hosted one last night and she made the comment that she cleaned her house like no other. I will say I did the same thing. It truly is amazing how we can find "a home" for things when we have people coming over, but when it's just us it becomes homeless. We had such an amazing time and truly enjoyed getting to know the two families who were there. It did make me realize that I definitely need a bigger house! But over all it was very nice and I think I just might do it again. :) (If I was really, really good I would have taken pictures of the nice spread of food, but I'm not!)

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

What did you eat? It's a lot of work, but after everytime, I am REALLY glad I did it because it's so fun to sit and visit in YOUR OWN HOME!

Lindsey Roberts said...

We had BBQ chicken sandwiches & some very unhealthy Paula Dean casseroles!!! I liked being able to just sit and breath wehn everyone left instead of having to get in the car and come home. Very enjoyable.

Jaime said...

Dinner parties are the best! I love both hosting and attending! Sounds like things are settling in a little and you are finding a flow, so that's great. Kudos!